The NVR series:
- NVR116 – 16-channel standalone Network Video Recorder
- NVR109 – 9-channel standalone Network Video Recorder (not front panel supported)
- NVR104 – 4-channel standalone Network Video Recorder (not front panel supported)
The NVR series offers a standalone solution for managing IP cameras and systems. It uses high quality H.264 decoders to deliver 1080P/720P/D1/VGA IP camera streams. Each channel can be individually configured to SD and/or HD resolution to optimize storage space.
Embedded HDMI and VGA engines offer 3D intellectual motion adoptive refinement, providing a maximum resolution of 1080P. The TV wall design allows the NVR to be cascaded via TCP/IP network for easy cabling. The NVR series has an IP scan facility, (WS Discovery) which locates all the cameras on the network and imports a preview thumbnail of each channel. This is an automated installation wizard that speeds up commissioning. The self-diagnostic feature monitors the internal temperature, cooling fan, HDD I/O speed, network status and information can be accessed via the health check report.
The NVR can be controlled via multiple input methods; front panel keypad with jog/shuttle control, LILIN remote control, LILIN keyboard with PTZ joystick, touch screen monitor, or USB mouse. When connected to a touch screen monitor, Smartphone style features like ‘pinch and zoom’ can be used to navigate the system.
The NVR series provides various export methods including DVD/RW, USB DVD/RW, USB flash disk, and HTTP download playable via Backup Manager. Extensive support for iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry and Android allows for remote viewing of the connected cameras at high frame rates. Browser based remote live monitoring and video playback features are also supported.
- Standalone NVR
- Touch screen interface
- 1080P 16-channel/9-channel/4-channel at 25FPS with up to 48MBPS network throughput.
- Full HD 1920*1080P HDMI output
- VGA output up to 1920*1080P, built-in 3D intellectual motion adoptive refinement and vivid image enhancement engines
- Can support up to 8 SATA HDDs for 16-channel, 4 SATA HDDs for 9-channel, and 2 SATA HDDs for 4-channel
- Easy-to-use jog/shuttle front panel control
- HTTP browser based viewing including NVR configuration, PTZ control, playback, and live monitoring
- IP scan utility
- Extensive support for iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry and Android devices
- Slim DVD R/W supported (optional)
- CMX 3.6 software supported